GBP/USD Update

The price is making pullback to a key level 1.2662

Many traders asked me, can they open entry now?

At this moment the price 1.2615, your stop loss should be above 1.2680
For me the risk of 65 pips is too big, that's why I wait on a pullback to the key level

If you love risky entries you can Ope Sell now.

I wait when the price will make pullback to 1.2660 and I will open entry. Because there my risk will be 30 pips. And I will be able to get risk/reward ratio 1 to 5 or even 1 to 10.

11.12.2018 t.me/BikoTrading/627